The KORO® FTM® FTM® 2000 is a heavy-duty fraise mower, for removing unwanted surface matter such as poa-annua, thatch, weeds or the entire surface. A side arm conveyor removes debris directly into a trailer, leaving a level, even surface. The FTM® 2000 is designed for sports turf applications like football & rugby pitches, turf farms, etc. Several new, optional rotors allow the FTM® 2000 to be used for a variety of different surface renovations, including scarifying, surface planing, brushing and the cleaning out of organic matter from fibre- reinforced pitches. The elevator folds flat for transport.
- Working width: 2.00m wide
- Working depth: 0 – 50mm Weight 1355kgs(depending on rotor fitted)
- Power requirement: 100HP. Creep speedor hydrostatic drive required
- Tractor requirement: 540 pto. 30ltr/min hydraulic flow. 2 x double acting spool
- Operating speed: 0 – 4kph depending on the rotor
- Optional Accessories: Mid mounted roller