FOLEY AIR LLC – AIR2G2-HP®
The AIR2G2-HP® is a manual, portable air-injection tool perfect for small, hard-to-reach areas, sand bunkers and flowerbeds.
The AIR2G2-HP® portable air-injection handheld tool goes where you need it most. It’s perfect for small, hard-to-reach areas, sand bunkers, flowerbeds, and can be easily navigated around tree roots and to spot-treat lawns.
It uses a single probe to laterally inject pressurised air in a diameter of up to 3 feet, and as deep as 40 inches beneath the surface of the soil. This process fractures the compacted layers to ensure better drainage and airflow in problem areas.
The AIR2G2-HP® causes no turf disturbance with no post-treatment cleanup, making it a fast, portable and affordable soil management solution. An external air compressor is required for use (135psi/1 hp/3 gal/2.4 scfm @ 90psi minimum), or the Air2G2-336®, and is sold separately.
- Relieves soil compaction in remote, high traffic areas of turf fields and lawns
- Increases soil porosity around tree roots, shrubs, flower beds and lawns
- Increase drainage in areas such as golf course bunkers, walkways or areas of turf fields that have standing water during wet conditions
- Single probe air injector
- Hand operated air valve
- Removable 40 inch stainless steel probe
- Adjustable foot plate
- Included flex-coil supply hose (extends to 25 ft.) with industrial quick disconnect fittings
- External connected to air compressor for air supply required