Reist 24” AeraSeeder
Provides simple, yet accurate initial and overseeding in those “hard to get at” places.
- No Spec Sheet Available...
Reist AeraSeeders are specifically made for:
- Playing fields
- Golf courses
- Rental stores
- Turf repairs
The Reist Industries 24SP AeraSeeder provides simple, yet accurate initial and overseeding in those “hard to get at” places. At only 34″ wide, with a seeding area of 24″, this mighty little machine will quickly overseed your golf greens and it can also fit through a backyard gate. The multi-spiked roller produces approximately 800 perforations per square yard, effectively saturating the top surface with a network of holes. This network, combined with our stainless steel seed apertures, brush, and smooth packing roller system, offer you the highest percentage of grass seed germination.
- Multi-spiked roller
- Honda engine with Eaton Hydrostatic Drive
- Rear smooth packing roller
- Cam-adjusted seed gate
- User-friendly controls
- Seed calibration tray
- Gauge wheel kit, with quick release wheels
- Weight bracket
- Weight: 400 lbs
- Dimensions: 48”L x 34”W x 40”H
- Capacity: 1.25 bushel seed box
- Engine: 5.5 H.P Honda gasoline engine
- Hydrostatic Drive: 0 to 5 mph