Reist RotoRake 3PL Tractor mount
A heavy duty, time-saving power rake, the RotoRake’s (Hyd) bi-directional rotor allows for operation in both directions.
- No Spec Sheet Available...
A heavy duty, time-saving power rake, the Reist RotoRake’s (Hyd) bi-directional rotor allows for operation in both directions. Features a 25 degree angle and 28 degree tilt for easy swaling and ditching. Oscillating gauge wheels lock in level position for the (P.T.O.) three point hitch use. Dual-motor design delivers 40% more torque and eliminates outside bearings and chains.
The RotoRake also features a floating rotor design with road-grade mini carbide teeth, ditch cutters and side shields. The RotoRake can be used on a three point hitch or skid steer hitch systems.
- Working widths of 72″ or 84″
- Height: 30″
- Weight: 72″: 1100 lbs, 84″: 1200 lbs
- Rotor Torque @ 2500 PSI: 550 ft-lbs
- Hyd GPM range: 20-30
- (P.T.O.) 540 RPM, CAT I and CAT II Hitch
- 3000 PSI maximum
- Rotor Speed: 300-600 RPM
- Side cutters: Pin on front or rear depending on desired direction of travel.
- Side Shields: Pin on front or rear depending on desired direction of travel. Box-grading application.
- Remote-Controlled Hydraulic Kit: Six function electric controls required: Rotor FWD/ REV, Angle Left/Right, Tilt Up/Down; holding valves with cross line protection on angle and tilt cylinders; anti-cavitation protection on rotor motors.
- CAT I Hitch