The KORO® TopDrain® 1000 is a multifunctional sand slit drainage machine. The unique combination of dual rotors, integrated FTM spoil removal system and the back-filling hopper delivering the one pass operation together with an operational speed of up to 4km/ph, the TopDrain® delivers un-matched performance for the end user with material and labour savings, faster processing times and less surface contamination than conventional methods.
The sand grid created by the TopDrain® complements existing drainage systems.
- Working width: 1.00m
- Overall width: 2.24m
- Working depth: adjustable max – 260mm
- Number of cutting blades: 2 (2×8 blades)
- Spacing of blades: 1000mm
- Thickness of blades: 40mm
- Weight (approx): 2500kg (unladen)
- Power requirement: 80HP Creep gear (subject to site conditions)
- Tractor requirements: 540 pto. 3 x double,1 x single spool, 12v plug
- Operating speed: 0 – 4kph
- Options: Hopper vibrator
If purchase of the TopDrain is not your preferred option, please contact us to discuss WET HIRE options, conditions apply.