Koro® Imants® TopDrain®1000
A multifunctional drainage machine that trenches, removes spoil, injects sand and re-compacts all in one operation.
The KORO® TopDrain® 1000 is a multi functional sand slit drainage machine. The unique combination of dual rotors, integrated spoil removal system with the 2m3 back-filling hopper delivering the one pass operation with an operational speed of up to 4km/ph, the TopDrain® delivers un-matched performance for the end user with material and labour savings, faster processing times and less surface contamination than conventional methods.
The sand grid created by the TopDrain® complements existing drainage systems.
- Working width: 1.00m
- Transport width : 2.24m
- Number of cutting blades: 2 (2×8 blades)
- Spacing of blades: 1000mm
- Thickness of blades: 40mm
- Weight (approx): 2500kg (unladen)
- Power requirement: 80HP + Creep gear (subject to site conditions)
- Tractor requirements: 540 pto. 3 x double acting hydraulic remote ie triple remotes.
- Operating speed: 0 – 4kph