The KORO® TopDrain® 1000 is a multifunctional drainage machine that trenches, removes spoil, injects sand and re-compacts all in one operation. Designed for race tracks, sports fields and golf course fairways, the TopDrain® benefits include; material and labour savings, faster processing times and less surface contamination than conventional methods.
The sand grid created by the TopDrain® complements existing drainage systems.
- Working width: 1.00m
- Overall width: 2.24m
- Working depth: 15 – 260mm
- Number of cutting blades: 2 (2×8 blades)
- Spacing of blades: 1000mm
- Thickness of blades: 40mm
- Weight (approx): 2500kg (unladen)
- Power requirement: 80HP Creep gear (subject to site conditions)
- Tractor requirements: 540 pto. 3 x double,1 x single spool, 12v plug
- Operating speed: 0 – 4kph
- Options: Hopper vibrator