Combines the actions of WATER INJECTION and sand filling in one efficient action WETJECT.
The VGR TopChanger™ combines the actions of water injection and sand filling in one efficient action. It weighs only 680kgs, has a working width of 1.60m and produces a closely spaced adjustable row of holes using adjustable water pressure which delivers sand and, or water including water mixed with chemicals i.e. nematicides or wetting agents etc… This allows a path for water to penetrate the top layer(thatch) of soil and be absorbed directly into the root zone to encourage rapid growth and healthy development of the grass, and over a period of time changing/amending the growing medium.
- Working width: 1.60m
- Transport width: 1.81m
- Weight (approx): 680kgs
- Injection pressure (up to): 4,061 psi – 290 bar
- Water usage: 951 gallons/hour
- Power requirement: MIN 50HP
TopChanger optional extra: Damp sand unit
The wet sand unit provides the ability to inject wet sand into the soil profile in the same
pass. Injection holes are filled with sand, resulting in a
the profile being changed, or amended with sand.
– Sand container 250 ltr.
– Safety grid
– Rotor for flowing sand
– Vibrating feeder with sieves
– 2x ½ (ISO 7241-1 A) Function with arrester required.
– Maximum permitted return pressure 5 bar.
– Required pressure = 100 bar.
– Hydraulic capacity at least 21 l/min during operation
(750 RPM PTO speed).
– Sand should be free of very fine particles of sand,
loam and clay. Clean and uniformed.
– Sand should not be contaminated with leaves, pine
needles, stones, or other debris.
Front weight for the tractor that also serves as a reel for
the water hose.
– Reel for 100m 1″ Tricoflex hose, Divided into 1x 50
mtr and 2 pieces of 25 mtr. All incl. GK coupling.
– Support legs for easy disconnection and storage.
– The Aqua buddy you must attach to the tractor using
a self-made frame. As each tractor is different.