Vredo® Agri Air Series
Perfect for smaller pastures with slopes or undulating terrain, with a pneumatic hopper which channels the seed directly to the cam wheel.
- No Spec Sheet Available...
The Agri Air is perfect for smaller pastures with slopes or undulating terrain. Extremely stable and manoeuvrable, the Agri Air features a pneumatic hopper which channels the seed directly to the cam wheel. Changing seed types and resetting the reliable calibration is done in the blink of an eye. The Agri Air also looks the part, thanks to the Vredo attention to style and detail!
The DZ Agri Air Series is available in two models:
- DZ 325.075 AGRI AIR (450L) with a working width of 2.5 meters
- DZ 329.075 AGRI AIR (450L) with a working width of 2.9 meters
|Model||Roller||Working width (m)||Transport width (m)||Row distance (cm)||Contents (l)|
|Model||Weight (kg)||Mounting||Depth adjustment||Tractor power (hp)||Dimensions (m)|
|* Sustainable Machinery reserves the right to change specifications and designs of products described in this literature without prior notice.|
These overseeding machines can be equipped with a smooth roller or a special packer ring roller, for following undulations on rough, stony surfaces. The two sections pivot and every pair of discs is separately suspended, which results in the machine being able to follow undulating land accurately.
- Continuous seed distribution: The machine is equipped with a pneumatic seed distribution, the fan is hydraulically driven. The seed hopper, with a 450 litre capacity, can be filled easily via a standing platform.
- Double discs: Overseeding is only useful if the seed is sown directly into the soil. The Agri Air is therefore also equipped with the Vredo-Double-Disc-System. Only that system guides all the seed into the narrow slot. Every machine is equipped with a compaction roller, this guarantees a quick germination and deep rooting of the injected seed. The pairs of discs have a row distance of 7.5 cm and are sprung separately, which results in a complete, close and healthy sward without weed. Research has confirmed that the Vredo Overseeding System generates a germination rate of 96%. Because the seeding depth is precisely adjustable from 0 to 25 mm, this high result can be achieved.
- VREDO Overseeding principle: Double V-shaped discs which make a small cut in the soil. Seed is placed in between the discs. The slit is closed by the compaction roller. Optimal situation for germination: The seed is in contact with the soil and gets the optimum amount of light and air. The seed is protected against weather influences such as frost and birds.
The combination of Double Discs and the spring and turf guard ensures an optimal seeding depth which means the most efficient usage of expensive seed.
- Scraper packerring roller 2.5 meters: Ingeniously clever scraper to keep every packerring individually clean, even under wet and difficult conditions. To be fitted upon DZ225.075 Agri & DZ325.075 Agri Air with packerring roller.
- Electronic Dosing System EDS: EDS + level sensor – Electronical Dosage Adjustment System from cabine to adjust the dosage in order to give extra/less seed when needed – Electronical Level Sensor, gives a light- and sound signal when seedhopper is empty.
- Cam wheel small seed, small quantities: Cam wheel to sow small seed types in little quantity. For example clover.
- Cam wheel large seed, large quantities: Cam wheel to sow large seed types in high quantities. For example rye.
- Stone protection: To avoid getting stones, clods and crop residues in between discs
- Element protection cover: Cover between roller- and seeding elements. This keeps the discs clean and dry.