Perfection in a short space of time is what counts when overseeding sports fields or golf fairways. Every professional club or association wants strong, green turf. The 3.5 cm inter-row distance enables fast overseeding of any field. Strong goalmouths and centre spots can also be successfully renovated with the Vredo Sport series.
The Vredo Sport is available in the following model:
- DZ 222.03.5, with a working width of 2.5 meter
A working with of 2.2 m and working speed of approximately 18 km/h ensures a high output. The compact design makes it possible to transport the machine on a trailer and allows easy access through entrances. The old turf is preserved; seed is deposited at the correct depth and in the correct quantity in the existing turf. Bent grass (Agrostis Tenuis) can be deposited at 2-3 mm. Perennial Ryegrass (Lolium Perenne) is sown at 7-10 mm.
Innovations of the Vredo Sport Series
- New Led-lightning
- The seed hopper is provided with round shapes, this gives the machine a new streamlined look and also makes sure that the seed slides easily into the cam wheel.
- The valve is equipped with gas springs, which see to a controlled closing of the seed hopper.
- Furthermore are the seed settings equipped with a spindle, to simplify the operation.
CONTINUOUS SEED DISTRIBUTION
The machine is equipped with a mechanical seed distribution. The mechanical seed distribution is continuously adjustable from 3 to 210 kg per hectare. The seed gets equally spread over the seed-elements and placed in between the discs. Due to this, all the seed gets into the ground. The capacity of the seed hoppers is 440 liter in total.
Overseeding is only useful if the seed is sown directly into the soil. The Sport series is therefore also equipped with the Vredo-Double-Disc-System. Only that system guides all the seed into the narrow slot. Every machine is equipped with a compaction roller, that closes the slit and endures good contact between seed and soil. Water and nutrients have thereby easy access to the seed, this guarantees a quick germination and deep rooting of the injected seed. The discs, in a double row, have a row distance of 3.5 cm and are sprung separately, which results in a complete, close and healthy sward without weed. Research has confirmed that the Vredo Overseeding System generates a germination rate of 96%. Because the seeding depth is precisely adjustable from 0 to 25 mm, this high result can be achieved.
VREDO overseeding principle
- Double V-shaped discs which make a small cut in the soil.
- Seed is placed in between the discs.
- The slit is closed by the compaction roller.
- Optimal situation for germination: The seed is in contact with the soil and gets the optimum amount of light and air.
- The seed is protected against weather influences such as frost and birds.
The combination of Double Discs and the spring and turf guard ensures an optimal seeding depth which means the most efficient usage of expensive seed.
Second hectare counter 18T
Platform DZ 222.035
Dual Depth/Dosage System (DDS)
Second gearbox to be able to adjust the dosing each seedhopper separately. Herewith 2 different seed types can be seeded in the right quantity in one pass. Variable dosing system with spindle for precise seed dosing.
Option for aftersales assembly on machines from Sports Series from 2010- a.f. with serial no 3082..