Vredo Turf-Fix Series
A compact machine for the professional turf manager for aeration, overseeding and sanding.
- No Spec Sheet Available...
Since 1976 Vredo Dodewaard has been the specialist in overseeding technology. After having great successes in the agricultural, sports and also golf business, Vredo manufactured and extremely compact machine for the professional turf manager: Vredo Turf-Fix. This machine is able to perform three different essential operations on fine turf: aeration, overseeding and sanding. The base unit had a width of 81 cm and can be delivered as 3-point mounted model, as well as a towed model for a 2-axle vehicle (e.g. lawn mower) or a 1-axle vehicle
The Vredo Agri Series is available in three models:
- DZ 206.03.5 Vredo Turf-Seed with a working width of 0.63 m
- DZ 206.03.5 Vredo Turf-Sand with a working width of 0.63 m
- DZ 206.03.5 Vredo Turf-Air with a working width of 0.63 m
These overseeding machines are available in two versions: as 3-point and as towed version.
|Model||Montage||Working width (m)||Transport width (m)||Weight (kg)||Contents (L)||Dimensions (LxWxH)||Tractor power (HP)|
|DZ 206.035||3-point||0.63||0.82||226||60||0.84 x 0.81 x 0.79 m||15|
|DZ 206.035T||Trailed||0.63||0.82||246||60||1.43 x 0.81 x 0.79 m||10|
|DZ 206.035T for 1-axle vehicle||Trailed||0.63||0.82||260||60||1.24 x 0.81 x 0.79 m||10|
|DZ 206.035||3-point||0.63||0.82||235||114||0.84 x 0.81 x 0.89 m||15|
|DZ 206.035T||Trailed||0.63||0.82||255||114||1.43 x 0.81 x 0.89 m||10|
|DZ 206.035T for 1-axle vehicle||Trailed||0.63||0.82||265||114||1.24 x 0.81 x 0.89 m||10|
|DZ 206.035||3-point||0.63||0.82||175||0.84 x 0.81 x 0.70||15|
|DZ 206.035T||Trailed||0.63||0.82||195||1x43 x 0.81 x 0.70||10|
|DZ 206.035T for 1-axle vehicle||Trailed||0.63||0.82||105||1.24 x 0.81 x 0.70||10|
* Sustainable Machinery reserves the right to change specifications and designs of products described in this literature without prior notice.
- Vredo Turf-Fix tow bar: Tow bar unit for Turf-Fix main frame to be towed by Agria (1 axle vehicle). With electric ram for sinking and lifting of machine. 3 poled, 12 Volts plug needed from vehicle.
- Weight carrier Vredo Turf-Fix: Weight carrier set – max. 8 rear side; max. 4 front side.
- Weight block: 20 kg cast iron, perfect and safe fitting on Vredo weight carrier
- Overseeding with Turf-Seed: Overseeding is important in keeping a lawn healthy. Young grasses will keep their colour better and will be strong enough to fight off weeds and moss. Every 3,5 centimeters the Turf-Seed makes a small slit into the turf, discarding the seed. The Turf-Fix’s tires then close the slit through pressure, enabling a good contact between seed and soil, making the seed germinate and take root fast.
- Sanding with Turf-Sand: Sanding is necessary in order to fill the holes, created by the Turf-Air, with sand. The breathing effect thus remains for a long period of time and the vertical holes provide optimal drainage in the rootzone. The Turf-Sand can be easily attached to the Turf-Fix’s mainframe. The Turf-Sand has a capacity of 114 liters. The dosing system is stepless variable and can be used with the double disc system to bring the sand approximately 2 centimeters into the soil, or without discs to dress the sand on top of the surface.
- Aeration with Turf-Air: Aeration is necessary to get water, air and light in the rootzone. These are the essential ingredients for an even and dark green turf. The Vredo Turf-Fix with Air Unit creates small holes in the lawn with a depth of approximately 3 centimeters. 260 Holes per m2. This lets the lawn breathe, strongly enhancing grass growth. The Air Unit can be equipped with solid or hollow tines. The unit can be easily exchanged for the Turf-Seed or Turf-Sand.
- Double discs: Overseeding is only useful if the seed is sown directly into the soil. The Turf-Fix Series is therefore also equipped with the Vredo-Double-Disc-System. Only that system guides all the seed into the narrow slot. Every machine is equipped with a compaction roller, that closes the slit and endures good contact between seed and soil. Water and nutrients have thereby easy access to the seed, this guarantees a quick germination and deep rooting of the injected seed. The discs, in a double row, have a row distance of 3.5 cm and are sprung separately, which results in a complete, close and healthy sward without weed. Research has confirmed that the Vredo Overseeding System generates a germination rate of 96%. Because the seeding depth is precisely adjustable from 0 to 25 mm, this high result can be achieved.
- VREDO Overseeding principle: Double V-shaped discs make a small cut in the soil. Seed is placed in between the discs. The slit is closed by the compaction roller. Optimal situation for germination: The seed is in contact with the soil and gets the optimum amount of light and air. The seed is protected against weather influences such as frost and birds. The combination of Double Discs and the spring and turf guard ensures an optimal seeding depth which means the most efficient usage of expensive seed.