The KORO® FTM UNIVERSE® rotor is state of the art in multi application, designed for the FIELDTOPMAKER® used for traditional profiling, vert – mowing and scarifying using the one rotor, with multiple easily changeable blade.
- Removing organic debris from semi-synthetic grass pitches.
- Modern fraize mowing on warm and cool season grasses.
- 3 different thicknesses of blades available
- Tungsten-tipped blades for increased durability.
- Universe® rotor International Publication Number WO2013/027005
Percentage removed with different blades and configurations of the Universe® Rotor
10m blade #026709
- With the 10mm blades on 4 spiral you remove 100% of the surface.
- With the 10mm blades on 2 spiral you remove 50% of the surface.
5mm blade #030044
- With the 5mm blades on 4 spirals you remove 50% of the surface.
- With the 5mm blades on 2 spirals you remove 25% of the surface.
3mm blade #029654
- With the 3mm blades on 4 spiral you remove 30% of the surface.
- With the 3mm blades on 2 spiral you remove 15% of the surface.