Imants® Koro® FTM 2.0 / 2.5
A heavy-duty fraise mower for removing unwanted surface matter or the entire surface.
The KORO® FTM 2.0 is a heavy-duty fraise mower, for removing unwanted surface matter such as poa-annua, thatch, weeds or the entire surface. A side arm conveyor removes debris directly into a trailer, leaving a level, even surface. The FTM® 2.0 is designed for sports turf applications like golf courses, football, rugby pitches, turf farms, green space management…
The new, optional rotors including the Campey™ Universe® rotor allow the FTM® 2.0 to be used for a variety of different surface renovations, including scarifying, surface planing, brushing and the cleaning out of organic matter from fibre- reinforced pitches.
- Working width: 2.00m wide
- Working depth: 0 – 50mm Weight 1355kgs(depending on rotor fitted)
- Power requirement: 80HP +. Creep speed, or hydro-static drive required
- Tractor requirement: 540 pto. 30ltr/min hydraulic flow. 2 x double acting spool
- Operating speed: 0 – 6kph depending on the rotor
- Optional Accessories: Mid mounted roller