GT AirInject, Inc AIR2G2®
Aerate and play in all weather, any time of year, all fine turf playing surfaces.
Aerate and play the same day in all weather, any time of the year.
A self-propelled hydrostatic drive, steered by the handles, move forward, or reverse, by pushing, or pulling the handles, three probe, air injection machine that injects fully adjustable compressed air using tines of different sizes. Tine options : 6”, 7″,9″ to 12” deep uniquely delivering oxygen where it’s needed providing the ability of the fractured effect on the compacted root zone with fine enough adjustment of the delivered air pressure when operated correctly for no surface disruption. Suitable for all sports codes including Golf greens, bowling greens , croquet & tennis courts, cricket wickets and more.
- Working Width: 1.80m
- Overall Dimensions: 2.05m x 1.50m x 1.30m
- Tine options 6” 7” 9″ or 12” in length
- The AIR2G2® is delivered standard with a set of 6″(150mm) and 9”(230mm) air delivery tines Weight 420kgs
- Delivered with the appropriate tools for basic maintenance
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 19 litres
- Engine: Kholer 19HP electronic fuel injected petrol engine
- Compressor: Ingersol Rand two stage, 55ltr capacity